Do you have (or NOT have) a path that you would like to improve in your community?
Maybe it would help you walk the kids to school or cycle to work or visit a friend? Maybe it’s somewhere that is just nice to walk. Read more to about FREE workshops on how to improve paths and about the possibility of finding other like-minded souls who’d also like to do this.
In 2015, communities across Kincardine & Mearns spoke again and again about wanting improved cycle and footpaths. We heard this at events, meetings, in cafes, on the street. We listened to what you were saying all over the place!
We have made this a priority in the Local Community Plan and during 2016-19 we will be doing our best to bring together communities, agencies and groups in creative ways to make this happen.
Here are a couple of opportunities for you to get some ideas and advice about how you can make it happen in your community. Paths for All are delivering FREE advice surgeries and training courses.
If you need help with developing and delivering your project then pop along on:
- 16 March, 6pm – 8pm the Kintore Arms hotel, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
- 18 March, 2pm – 4pm, STEP, Stirling, FK7 7RP
- Funding your community path project, 13 April, Stirling, 10am – 4pm
- Maintaining your community path, 21 April, Dingwall, 10am – 4pm
- Improving and upgrading community paths, 26 March, Plean Country Park , Stirlingshire 10am – 4pm
Please contact Roxanne or John at Paths for All to book or for more info. Tel 01259 218 888 John.Duffy@pathsforall.org.uk or firstname.lastname@example.org
You could also inquire with Kincardine & Mearns Community Planning Group as to whether there is any funding available to support travel costs. Contact email@example.com