Latest Progress Update for K&M Community Plan!
We’ve just put the October 2014 progress update for the Kincardine & Mearns Community Plan up on the blog.
The updates capture what has been achieved by working together in the area with local communities during the past nine months. The main organisations involved are:
- Aberdeenshire Council
- NHS Grampian
- Police Scotland
- Scottish Fire & Rescue
- Council of Voluntary Services Aberdeenshire
- Kincardine & Mearns Area Committee
- Kincardine & Mearns Area Partnership (KMAP)*
- Mearns Area Partnership (MAP)
- Scottish Ambulance Service
- Community Representatives
*The new Kincardineshire Development Partnership (KDP) has taken over from KMAP.
The Plan focuses on 12 priorities and you can read the update on each by following the links below or using the K&M Community Plan button in the menu at the top.
We’re sure you’ll celebrate the activity and successes as much as we have!
- Local Development & Impact on Existing Communities
- Meeting Transport Needs
- Meeting Housing Needs
- Supporting Local Economies
- Including Everyone in Our Communities
- Supporting Healthy Lifestyles
- Welfare Reform
- Ageing Well
- Engaged Communities Supporting Themselves
- Climate Change & Resilience to Severe Weather
- Social Media to Meet our Priorities
- Enabling Multi-User Services & Facilities