In this final week of ‘K&M – Dae Ye Ken?’, delivered by Home Energy Scotland, we REALLY do have something for everyone. Find out how you can save fuel, reduce your bills and cut your carbon footprint – what’s not to like?
So if it’s reducing water and food waste, making your home warmer and more energy efficient or just how to use your heating effectively this is a week you will not want to miss.
See you online!
Monday 8 February 12 – 1.00pm HOME ENERGY SCOTLAND Energy Efficiency at Home workshop
Do you know how much you can save by turning your central heating down by 1 degree?
Take advantage of our free energy efficiency training to help you:
- Save money on your energy bills
- Be warmer and cosier at home
- Adopt new habits and be more efficient
- Become an energy efficiency champion
- Play your part in creating a greener, healthier Scotland