· Co-ordinate and provide free transport for veterans, helping them to combat loneliness and isolation, and providing access to important services.
· Can provide transport for any age group for essential reasons – this can cover anything from extreme isolation to health appointments and even assistance getting to benefits assessments, advice services, foodbanks etc…
· In short, if the referring partner feels the journey is of an essential nature for a veteran their family, we’ll cover it. We are regularly at CAMHS for veterans’ children.
· Journeys from Inverness, Moray and Aberdeen to Combat Stress or to tribunals in Edinburgh are not unusual either, whether it’s a taxi all the way or help connecting at stations.
- Coverage includes Inverness, Moray, Aberdeen and surrounding areas
For more information and any queries: