Dates: Friday – 9th June or Wednesday – 1st November 2017
Time: 10.00am to 4.00pm
Venue: The Citadel
A Train the Trainer Programme from Zero Tolerance in association with YouthLink Scotland
Under Pressure is a free train the trainer programme aiming to increase the skills and capacity of youth work staff to prevent abuse and exploitation in teen relationships. This free training has been developed in partnership between Zero Tolerance and YouthLink Scotland, and will be delivered by Jackie Williams, NHS Sexual Health Trainer and Lynn Buchan, Senior Community Learning Development Worker.
We aim to deliver the Under Pressure training with staff working with young people, and ultimately work to prevent abuse and exploitation.
We welcome bookings from those who –
- Have experience of working with young people.
- Have a commitment to ending gender inequality and violence against women.
Trainers will receive:
- Specialist training on issues to do with abuse and exploitation in young people’s relationships from a lead organisation in violence against women.
- Under Pressure training resources for use with members of staff and young people to help prevent sexual exploitation.
- Under Pressure Certification.
This training is an excellent opportunity to roll out a high quality course for your staff team and learning community, obtain a great set of resources for tackling abuse and exploitation in young people’s relationships in informal education, and make a real difference in the lives of the young people you work with.
To apply please book via: email@example.com