Improving Health and Well-Being: Business for Community Benefit
CFINE is looking to recruit an effective and efficient administrator
Post: Finance and Produce Administrator
Salary: £9 – £10.50 per hour depending on experience and qualifications.
- Support and supervision of colleagues (3 at this time)
- Pricing and invoicing
- Recording data for cost collations
- Cash handling, reconciliations and banking
- Stocktakes of produce
- Ordering produce for customer orders
- Cost comparisons and price negotiations with suppliers
- Dealing with any customer complaints
- Filing and organisation of the sales and finance paperwork
- Other administrative duties as required, including emails, answering the telephone and taking customer orders
For more information to receive the job description which includes how to apply and further information, please contact CFINE on 01224 596156/ email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 5pm, Friday, 13/1/17.
Interviews will be on: PM Monday, 16/1/17.
Tackling Poverty: Building Resilience