Parents are the strongest, single influence in a child’s life… lf you don’t talk to your kids about drugs, who will?
‘How to Drugproof your Kids’ is a FREE course that equips parents with the information and skills they need to encourage their children to form a responsible attitude towards drugs, including cigarettes and alcohol, steering them away from their harmful use.
It is being held at Stonehaven Community Centre
Monday 26th October to Monday 30th November 2015
From 7pm to 9pm for 6 weeks
It’s a fun and interactive community course developed by the national charity ‘Care for the Family’. Session Topics inlcude
- Parenting through prevention,
- building a strong foundation,
- creating integrity and responsibility,
- communication and participation,
- creating a ‘safe network’ and peace of mind,
- recognition and affirmation
The course is free of charge. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Contact Stonehaven Community Centre, 01569 762688, for more information or to book a place.