Christmas time is often referred to a a family time but it is also a time when the cracks or loss in a family can be felt more than ever. Addiction is something that many families experience. The great news is – recovery is buzzing in Scotland and families are getting in on the act too!
There are some great organisations and groups that support families to cope and recover from addiction.
Grampian Family Support Forum is one of them and they have organised a day to celebrate recovery from addiction and its effects. It’s on Saturday 24th January, 11am-4pm in Inverurie Town Hall and it’s FREE. (Travel can be supported if required)
There will be
- Presentations from recovery groups
- Conversation Cafes looking at stigma, family inclusion and service design
- Testimonies of lived experience
- community stalls and various taster sessions
- poetry, art & photo presentations
For more information or to book a place email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/text 07511 682824
TRAVEL CAN BE SUPPORTED IF REQUIRED.