Want to Make a Difference? Join a Growing, Dynamic Social Enterprise?
Interested in Business for Community Benefit & Improving Health and Well-Being?
Position: Produce Coordinator (fruit and vegetables)
You will be part of a growing, dynamic social enterprise and charity and will be attracted to and supportive of our social activities which provide services and support to disadvantaged and vulnerable individuals, families and communities in our areas of operation, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire and West Lothian.
The postholder will be responsible for:
– overseeing the sourcing and buying of the most competitively priced produce and organising the best priced transport for the delivery of the produce to our bases;
– for the effective and efficient management of all processes required for the effective service to CFINE’s and partners’ customers; and
– for the overall management of the CFINE staff involved in these processes.
CFINE’s turnover this year will be in excess of £1.3m with produce sales of >£800,000.
– have experience in purchasing, logistics and managing processes;
– be proficient in new technology, in particular Excel;
– be an effective negotiator and communicator;
– be personable, an effective supervisor of colleagues and team worker.
You will work with and be supported and supervised by the CFINE Depute Chief Executive.
The position is offered on a full time basis (36.25 hours per week) with a salary of c£25,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Interested? Want more Information?
Contact CFINE on email@example.com, 01224 596156 for a job description, other information and how to apply. On reading this information, if you want to discuss the post, please contact Dave Simmers, CEO or Fiona Rae, Depute CEO on the above number. Thank you.
Closing Date: Tuesday, 25/7/14 at 5pm